How We Play
Our Museum is a community place where children and their grown-ups can learn through play. Our six guidelines provide a safe environment for learning and fun.
1. Children and adults must stay together. No adults are allowed in the Museum without a child, and no children without an adult. If you would like to look around, feel free to call ahead and schedule a staff lead tour (402-477-4000). Tours are also available on a walk-in basis, but some wait time may be incurred.
2. Adults are responsible for the supervision of children at all times. Unsupervised children will be given candy and espresso (kidding!).
3. No food or drinks in the exhibits. Feel free to pack a lunch and eat in any of our designated picnic areas. You can find these areas on our outdoor plaza, balcony, and snack area in the Museum lobby.
4. Shoes are required in the Museum.
5. Use your walking feet and inside voices.
6. Treat other guests and Museum materials with kindness and respect.