Reserve your Kazoo’s Play Date spot today!
While we are not yet able to fully re-open to the public, we do have an opportunity for your kiddo to come and play!
We have been closely tracking local COVID19 details and associated Directed Health Measures (DHMs). Balancing the safety of our guests and staff with the importance of play and socialization in the mental health of kids has been in the forefront of our minds as we have been carefully building and revising plans in order to welcome you back in to the museum.
As of June 1st, we began offering a new program called Kazoo’s Play Dates!
We're so excited to host your kiddos!
What is a Play Date?
- Pre-scheduled 4-hour play sessions for children ages 3-12 (children must be toileting independently).
- Two limited capacity sessions (with 10 kids or less) available each weekday: 8:30am – 12:30pm and 2:00pm – 6:00pm
- Play limited to the main floor of the museum, with added activities like dance parties and STEAM projects
- Meal from Kazoo’s U-STOP Café provided as part of registration
- Drop-off and pick-up your child in drive-up cutout in front of the museum
- Cost is $30 for members, $35 for non-members
Please note, if enrollment is too low we will cancel or request registrants to combine with another time.
What COVID19 health and safety measures will be taken before, during, and after Play Dates?
- Health Screening questions asked by staff and acknowledged by caregiver upon arrival
- Temperature check of child completed upon arrival
- Children are not allowed to bring outside items into the museum
- Kiddos will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entry to the building and wash hands throughout play dates
- High touch surfaces will be continually cleaned and sanitized before, during and after play
- Disposable, single-use plates, cups, and utensils will be used for provided meal
- Masks worn by museum staff when not directly leading museum programming
Please note, if a child does not pass the temperature check, the caregiver is not comfortable with any of the screening questions, and/or the caregiver cannot provide adequate answers the child will not be permitted to enter the play date and a reschedule will be required.
To register, click here.
For an overview of Our Cleaning Philosophy, click here.
As we all know, this is still a fluid situation, so we ask for everyone to remain flexible. As Directed Health Measures (DHMs) or health department recommendations change, adjustments may be necessary. We will communicate all plans via email, social media and our website.