Reserve your Kazoo’s Play Date spot today!
If you've been having trouble accessing the Kazoo's Play Date registration link you're not alone. We've been having tech trouble...our sincere apologies. Please call us at 402-477-4000 or email us at email@example.com to register instead! We can save you a spot and take payment over the phone.
We're so excited to host your kiddos!
While we are not yet able to fully re-open, we do have a bit of exciting news!
We have been closely tracking local COVID19 details and associated Directed Health Measures (DHMs). Balancing the safety of our guests and staff with the importance of play and socialization in the mental health of kids has been in the forefront of our minds as we have been carefully building and revising plans in order to welcome you back in to the museum.
Beginning June 1st, we will be offering a new program called Kazoo’s Play Dates!
- Pre-scheduled 4-hour play sessions for children ages 3-12 (children must be toileting independently).
- Two limited capacity sessions (with 10 kids or less) available each day: 8:30am – 12:30pm and 2:00pm – 6:00pm.
- Play limited to the main floor of the museum, with added activities like dance parties and STEAM projects
- Meal from Kazoo’s U-STOP Café will be provided
- Drop-off and pick-up in drive-up cutout in front of the museum
- Sign up available now, click here to reserve spot
Safety questions will be asked and health measures will be taken at drop-off as well as during play dates. Kiddos will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entry to the building and wash hands throughout play. Surfaces will also be cleaned before, during and after play. Children will not be allowed to bring outside items into the museum. For an outline of safety measures and to register, click here.
As we all know, this is still a fluid situation, so we ask for everyone to remain flexible. As DHMs or health department recommendations change, adjustments may be necessary. We will communicate all plans via email, social media and our website.