How We Play
Our Museum is a community place where children and their grown-ups can learn through play. Our six guidelines provide a safe environment for learning and fun.
1. Children and adults must stay together. No adults are allowed in the Museum without a child and no children without an adult. If you would like to look around, feel free to call ahead and schedule a staff lead tour (402-477-4000). Tours are also available on a walk-in basis, but some wait time may be incurred.
2. Adults are responsible for the supervision of children at all times. Unsupervised children will be given candy and espresso (kidding!).
3. Shoes are required in the Museum.
4. Use your walking feet and inside voices.
5. Treat other guests and Museum materials with kindness and respect.
If you have any questions about How We Play, please give us a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org